All our campervans for hire are below – you can click on the links to take you to pages containing more information about each van.
Our brand new effortlessly cool VW California 6.1 Coast 2021
Meet our Mazda Bongo 2 Berth
Our brand new VW California 6.1 Beach 2021
The one and only Micro Camper
Once you’ve chosen your perfect camper, click on Rates and Booking to book your campervan.
All the details about how to hire one of our campervans, what you need and any questions you may have – go onto our Nitty Gritty page.
In the case of all our campervan styles we provide:
- unlimited mileage
- fully comprehensive insurance for any named driver
- we provide a sheet for each bed, we ask you to bring pillows and duvet or sleeping bag
- cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
- gas for cooking
- free off-road parking for your car
Please view our gallery for more photos of the vans.
Add a little extra…
There’s a great sense of freedom when you’re out in your campervan but there are a few optional extras that can make life even better.
- second driver – £10 per day
- sat nav – £6 per day
- camping chairs – £3 per day x 2, £5 per day x 4
- bike rack on the VW T6 4 Berth, for max. 3 bikes – £7 per day
- BIC beginners surfboard (8ft) – £8 per day If you haven’t surfed yet, Cornwall is a great place to start and plenty of beaches have surf schools. We can recommend both to you and help plan your campervan holiday in Cornwall.
*Discounts available when you take out multiple additional hire options.