Here you can find all the nitty gritty details you will need when hiring a campervan from us.
Each hire includes:
- fully comprehensive insurance – subject to a £1000 security deposit, and an insurance excess of £1500 in the event of a claim (please see below for more information)
- unlimited mileage
- all vans are covered by roadside assistance
- all bedding to include a duvet, pillows and sheets
- cooking equipment of pots and pans with utensils, crockery, cutlery, mugs (an essential kettle!) and glasses
- cooking basics
- gas for the burners (if more gas needs to be purchased, please keep the receipt and we will refund you at the end of your hire)
- safety equipment; fire extinguisher, C02 alarm, first aid kit
- we also show you how everything works so it’s smooth sailing for your holiday!
Requirements from the hirer:
- there is a minimum hire of 3 nights and this is initially for 1 driver (you can add additional drivers for £10 per day)
- minimum standard age for the driver is 25 (other ages can be considered by our insurance company, but may incur an additional charge)
- photocard driving licence
- no more than 3 points on your UK driving licence
- non-UK driving licences are welcome but hire conditions vary
- 2 x proof of address either a utility bill, bank statement or credit card statement dated in the last month with the same address as the driving licence. Important: The address on your driving licence must be your current address otherwise we are unable to insure you to drive
- a check code from www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
To secure your van:
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is needed when booking, with the remainder of the balance to be paid 28 days prior to departure
- There is a £1000 security deposit required by credit/debit card on the day of hire. This is refunded in full within 10 days if there is no damage to the vehicle, no speeding or parking tickets
- We will send out a Campervan Hire Information form for you to fill out 28 days prior to your start date. We use this information to send to our insurance company and generate your insurance contract
- We are flexible on pick-up/drop off times so please talk to us (the insurance for each hire runs in 24 hours periods)
We have free off-road parking for your car if you need to leave one with us. We can also pick you up from various train stations and Newquay airport is just 20 minutes down the road, please contact us to discuss your options.
There is a cleaning fee of £20 for every hire, to be paid on the day you pick up the van.
You will be provided with a full copy of the rental agreement when hiring a campervan.
Click on Rates & Booking to see our interactive calendar and book your campervan. Get your holiday started!
Of course, any questions you may have please just contact us.
- A £1000 security deposit is taken on the day of hire, which will form the insurance excess in the event of a claim
- This is returned in full within 10 working days of the vehicle being returned on time, undamaged, with a full tank of fuel, a reasonably clean interior and all equipment undamaged and accounted for
- If any of the above is found to be in dispute we reserve the right to use the security excess to resolve the issue(s) with any remainder of the excess being returned to the hirer